Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Schizophrenia

Am i also a schizophrenic, living in this virtual world of mine, where everyone is just another character for me.Everyone is just another entity for me which delivers something and leaves. Is it a virtual world I am living in?
I feel sad when someone mocks at me, i feel glad when i am commended, i am anxious when i think about my future and i feel nostalgic thinking about the past.
My personal faith is that everyone in this world suffers from schizophrenia of a different level.Because everyone has a different level of conception and one can never compare his conception with another. There is no device yet discovered, which can imitate one's feelings and emotions . Its just the thoughts that can be deciphered and that too if one wishes to express them.

No comments:

Post a Comment