Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where are you God?

Some people might feel offended after reading this one,
but i have tried not to hurt anyone's religious feelings here.

I feel that our world is full of myths and misconceptions
about the Supernatural. But does anything like this exist, or is it
just our fear of God that makes us believe in such things.
I think the latter. People are told stories about Gods and one
dare not question them.They ought to agree whatever they are being told.
But my conception is a bit different. 
I believe that there is some Ultimate Power controlling
everything. Presence of that Power effects our life on this planet.
 I believe that there is some abstruse
element, beyond our understanding, our imagination, Omnipotent,which controls it all.
That Super-powerful phenomena destined our birth and will decide our death.
I am not an atheist, nor am i an agnostic. But I am a monotheist.  

2 comments:

  1. The power thats omnipresent n cntrls our lives is termed as GOD by people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i say, different religions have named it differently... some call Thy God, some Lord, Allah etc.

    ReplyDelete